+ (61) 3 9819 4211

Article Display

Article Display

Automotive (20)

Beauty/Health (33)

Business/Property (6)

Education/Training (2)

Food/Hospitality (804)

Franchise (112)

Home/Garden (10)

Import/Export/Whole (18)

Industrial/Manufacturing (72)

Leisure/Entertainment (16)

Other (104)

Professional (16)

Retail (82)

Rural (2)

Services (102)

Transport/Distribution (6)

Do I need a lawyer and/or an accountant?

Published : 1 July 2016

Yes. We strongly recommend that you obtain the services of independent legal and financial advisors to ensure that your legal, financial and taxation matters are correctly handled.

Klemms provides in-house drafting of the prescribed Contract of Sale for the business, however, it is advisable to seek independent advice before signing any documents. Our contract drafting will save you time and money and is the prescribed Contract of Sale provided by the Business Licencing Authority in Victoria (BLA). 

Become a LINK Member

By registering as a member of Link you can...

  • Search for and save selected businesses
  • Request further information on specific businesses
  • Create 'alerts' to tell you of any new businesses that meet your specific needs
  • Receive our weekly update of new and featured businesses
  Contact Us
  LINK Business Melbourne

Suite G.02, Ground Level, 1-11 Gordon Street
Cremorne, VIC 3121

Tel : + (61) 3 9819 4211
Mail : email enquiry
Business Hours : M-F 9:00 - 5:00