Precast Concrete Retaining Wall - Water Tanks Business For Sale E.O.I (15919)
Changing the way people think about water storage in their homes.
Rarely does a business come along as exciting as this that offers such a diverse range of proprietary products, appealing across wide demographics and market segments. This business launched into the market in 2010 and has since been revolutionising and changing the way people store rainwater.
The business manufactures and provides their clients with high quality, attractive, multipurpose concrete rainwater tanks that can also act as structural retaining walls and front fences among many other applications. The concrete retaining wall design of these tanks broke new ground as far as retaining wall engineering is concerned.
The design engineers involved have won 12 Australian Design Awards for product design excellence, so you can rest assured that your clients are getting the best of the best.
Key features of this amazing business include:
* Product paid for in advance and made to order – Very cash flow
* Extremely high margin business
* Proprietary patents held and very attractive functional environmentally friendly product
* Excellent order book $1.5m and building with very minimal advertising – word of mouth sales
* Warranty free products
* Mould designs and developments - designed for maximum efficiency. Mould are expected to last for 30+ years with regular maintenance
* Manufacturing systems and procedures have been perfected to minimise labour costs to optimise margins
*All Quality Assurance systems and procedures well proven and in place
* Comprehensive mould drawings are up to date and current
* Business is easily relocatable - moulds may be relocated and up and running again in 24 hours
* Incredible new products recently released are game changer for the building industry. Small stackable concrete block tanks are suitable for water storing perimeter fencing, retaining walls and even granny flats and garages in modular form
* Secure market - business markets largely to middle to higher income groups, which are less impacted in tough times. Droughts and fires have a positive impact on the business
* Business has enormous products and potential to be scaled to be anything the new owner wants it to be
* Product range is visually appealing and appeals to people of all ages and demographics
Owner has realised that he is not as young as he used to be and as such is unable to do the things he used to do years ago. Just as all these great new products come online he feels he is slowing the development of the business, much to his disappointment. He is also conscious more effort needs to be made on the promotion and distribution side of the business, which is challenging at his age.
Don't miss out! Taking expressions of interest now.
For more information please contact Steven Mostafa from LINK, formerly Klemms on the below:
Phone: 0407 999 888
For more information please contact Nadia Polzella from LINK, formerly Klemms on the below:
Phone: 0417 641 990
SEMINAR: HOW TO BUY A BUSINESS
Don’t know where to start? Want to know what mistakes to avoid when buying a business?
Learn more everything you need to know at our Online Seminars. https://go.linkbusiness.com.au/seminars/