UNDER OFFER NDIS/Allied Health business for sale in Melbourne (15153)
This business offers a range of support services to assist individuals achieve their well being and independence goals
There are around 4.3 million Australians who have a disability. When it is fully rolled out, the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) will provide about 460,000 Australians aged under 65, who have permanent and significant disability with funding for supports and services. For many people, it will be the first time they receive the disability support they need. The NDIS can provide all people with disability with information and connections to services in their communities such as doctors, sporting clubs, support groups, libraries and schools, as well as information about what support is provided by each state and territory government.
This business offers a range of support services to assist individuals achieve their wellbeing and independence goals. They believe in continuity of supports and therefore offer a range of allied health, direct and domestic supports. This ensures all of their client's supports are provided by professionals who communicate regularly and are working together on the same path towards the same goals. They understand that moments spent laughing, feeling supported and in comfort are moments spent well. They aim to assist their clients and their loved ones via a multidisciplinary approach. Whether a client is looking for assistance and services for children, adolescents or adults, their health professionals are equipped and available to start supporting you and your family.
• Allied Health company launched in Nov 2017
• Currently not offering disability support work/personal care services
• Offering only OT, Speech therapy, Dietetics, Podiatry, Orthotics and Prosthetics, Psychology
• All allied health workers are employees (except for the psychologists)
• Biggest previous expenses – NDIS/Aged consultant fees for $20K+
• 2x sector approvals in place for Vic (giving approx $20K per month profit when in use)
• Aged Care - Home care packages (HCP)
• National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS)
Note: The purchaser to make his/her own investigations and inquiries in relation to the business and not to rely upon warranty or statement made by the vendor or by anyone on his/her behalf.
For more information please contact Michael on 0419 556 593