Pool Construction Opportunity $899,000 (16198)
Construction, service, maintenance and installation of pools and spas
Rare opportunity to acquire a business in the construction, service, maintenance and installation of pools and spas. This rurally located business maintains and services regular clients from the boarders of both the Victorian and NSW rural suburbs. The revenue of this business sits at roughly $2.6M per annum with a net profit of approximately $528,000.
The asking price is based on the net profit this business and equates to a 58% return on investment. #wesellnetprofit
1. Pool and Spa install and sales which are yet to start we have received deposits and are held until install date approaches Total 1.3 M approx.
2. The business has a customer base of Regular Service customers 350 and Commercial Customers 25 , they have shop customers as well who call in for a free water test and purchase through the shop of approximately 200 customers, with this continuing to grow week to week
3. The business has software licences for water testing, Vehicle trackers are fitted to all vehicles , Software for the Shop/Retail , Vans – Trackers/Water Test , Office 3564 , Account Right- Office , Retail Manager Retail Shop and Stock Control , and all business operations
4. All equipment will be transferred and the only things that are not included in the sale will be Ford Mondeo , Ford Ranger
5. There are no lease agreements or Equipment loans on any equipment included in the sale
6. Office and Business templates , quoting , costings , procedures are to remain and transferred with the business ownership .
7. Debtors and Creditors will be removed at purchase and finalised by vendors
8. Employee Liabilities will be paid out and or transferred as an adjustment if Staff are retained if this is preferred this will be negotiated at the time
• The business has been operating locally for 18 years and has good presence in the 100 km radius Kerang, Shepparton, Elmore, Rushworth, Deniliquin
• 14 Staff, with many being there for over 5 years
• Each division can run independently and has a strong manager overseeing the department and staff
• Loyal Contractors support the business in maximising pool installs as they are paid on completion of their work, and they are always available to do projects and complete in a timely manner - maximises customer satisfaction
• Long standing Supplier exclusivity, Bioguard, Hayward, Lincoln Leisure, Leisure Pools, Maytronics,
• Procedures and adaptable and transferable and proven due to time in the industry
• To engage staff and re-invent with new ideas new enthusiasm
• Possibility to franchise the business to Rochester , Deniliquin , Swan Hill or other surrounding areas
• To further develop current processes and procedures
• Look at Seasonal employment contracts to run in line with Business Income
For more information please contact Nadia Polzella from LINK, formerly Klemms on the below:
Phone: 0451 858 897
SEMINAR: HOW TO BUY A BUSINESS
Don’t know where to start? Want to know what mistakes to avoid when buying a business?
Learn everything you need to know at our Online Seminars. https://go.linkbusiness.com.au/seminars/