RESTAURANT $148,000 (14479)
The listing you were looking for (ID: 14479) is no longer available.
This business has been added to your save list now.
Do you have an account with us already? If so please login first Login Now.
To receive details on the selected business please complete the Confidentiality Agreement below.
The Recipient: "as entered above"
The Disclosing Party: Klemms Business Brokers Pty Ltd (ACN 066 669 921) of 551 Glenferrie Road, Hawthorn, Victoria 3122 it's officers, any agent's representative, and other person, employed by the Agent (the Agent) and the vendor.
A: The Disclosing Party is in possession of information relating to:
Listing: RESTAURANT - -
Including but not limited to memorandum, financial records, know-how, data and other information relating to the business and the financial status of the above mentioned business ("Confidential Information")
B: At the request of the Recipient the Disclosing Party will disclose Confidential Information to the Recipient on the terms of this Agreement.
It Is Agreed
1. In consideration of the Disclosing Party disclosing the Confidential Information to the Recipient, the Recipient for itself and its employees and agents covenants to keep the Confidential Information strictly confidential and not to disclose it in part or in whole to any other persons other than its professional advisers or as required by law without first obtaining the written consent of the Disclosing Party. Where disclosure is made the Recipient will make that person aware of the terms of this Agreement and will not disclose the Confidential Information to that person until that person has accepted and agreed to be bound by the terms of this Agreement.
2. The Recipient will immediately return all Confidential Information in its possession or under its control on the request of the Disclosing Party.
3. The Recipient will not make copies of any of the Confidential Information without first obtaining the written consent of the Disclosing Party.
4. The Recipient acknowledges that the Disclosing Party have disclosed the Confidential Information to the Recipient relying on the terms of this Agreement and covenants to indemnify and keep indemnified the Disclosing Party against any loss, cost, damage, expense or liability suffered by them as a result of the Recipient breaching the terms of this Agreement.
5. The Recipient acknowledges that these covenants shall ensure for the benefit of the Disclosing Party and will be continuing despite the return by the Recipient of the Confidential Information to the Disclosing Party.
6. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Victorian Law, and the Victorian courts are to have jurisdiction to settle any claim or matter arising under this Agreement and the Recipient submits to the jurisdiction of the Victorian courts.
7. The Purchaser hereby acknowledges that should he/she be involved in any way in eventually purchasing the above business privately or through any other agent of any later date which results in Klemms Business Brokers not being paid a commission, The purchaser shall be responsible for the loss and agrees to pay Klemms Business Brokers the amount of commission lost immediately upon receiving a written demand.
8. Klemms Business Brokers Pty Ltd (including its directors, agent, agent representative or employees) (“Klemms”) does not make any claim or accept any liability to any person or entity arising howsoever out of the information contained in this document (including, without limitation, any figures and details, or any attachments or annexures). Klemms does not warrant or represent the said information to be true or correct. The reader or recipient of this document acknowledges that it has not relied on any representation or statement made in this document, and that the information in this document is provided on the basis that the reader or recipient undertakes responsibility for assessing the relevance and accuracy of the said information.
Executed as an Agreement 23 Apr 19
Reginald J. Klemm established the company in 1946. Renowned for his knowledge and depth of experience in the sale of businesses... [ learn more]
551 Glenferrie Rd
Hawthorn VIC 3122
Tel : + (61) 3 9819 4211
Mail : email enquiry
Business Hours : M-F 9:00 - 5:00
This property has been added to your save list now.
Don't have registration yet ? "Create Account"
If you have lost / forgotten your password click: "Lost Password"