Freehold Opportunity of The Saracens Head Hotel - $6,500,000 (15351)
• SARACENS HEAD HOTEL
• AMAZING 6% YIELD
• Freehold Opportunity
• No STAMP DUTY Payable
• Valuable 3am General Liquor Licence
• City of Adelaide’s Oldest Known Hotel
• $394,000PA Rental + GST + Outgoing
• Excellent Hotel operation, all facilities on offer.
. 20 Gaming Machine entitlements.
. 9 offices, boardroom, kitchen and bathroom facilities.
STEVEN MOSTAFA from LINK Business is pleased to present to market the Freehold Opportunity of The Saracens Head Hotel. Offering what is a rare chance to secure a well established property with a long standing tenant, Saracens Head Hotel caters to all corners of the market, whether it be occupying, investing or re-developing (STCA).
The City of Adelaide’s oldest known hotel built in 1890, the property has been transformed in recent years and now offers the following investment highlights:
- High exposure, character filled pub in the heart of Carrington St boasting one of Adelaide’s most unique and eclectic interiors
- Large Carrington Street land holding of
Floor Area 965 m²
Land Area 752 m²
- Includes a highly valuable, 3am liquor licence
- Showcasing a wonderfully maintained, two-storey building with generous public bar upon entry, well-appointed commercial kitchen, first floor dining room and a highly popular atrium style function room and music area. The current tenant has plans of a further extension with upper levels within the next twelve months due to business reaching close its full capacity. Currently holding 20 Pokies Machines in a licensing agreement to the property. With a positioned rental on a 6% yield this opportunity truly is unique.
For further information please contact the below sales agents:
STEVEN MOSTAFA 0407 999 888