Freehold Opportunity of The Saracens Head Hotel - $4,500,000 (15351)
Excellent Hotel operation, all facilities on offer!
• Freehold Opportunity
• NO Stamp Duty payable!
• Two separate titles
• 30 year lease
• Valuable 3am General Liquor Licence
• City of Adelaide’s Oldest Known Hotel
• $225,000PA Rental + GST + Outgoings
• Excellent Hotel operation, all facilities on offer
• Amazing 5% yield
• 20 Gaming Machine entitlements
• 9 offices, boardroom, kitchen and bathroom facilities
Steven Mostafa from LINK Business is pleased to present to the market the Freehold Opportunity of The Saracens Head Hotel. Offering what is a rare chance to secure a well-established property with a long standing tenant, Saracens Head Hotel caters to all corners of the market, whether it be occupying, investing or re-developing (STCA).
The City of Adelaide’s oldest known hotel built in 1890, the property has been transformed in recent years and now offers the following investment highlights:
• High exposure, character-filled pub in the heart of Carrington St boasting one of Adelaide’s most unique and eclectic interiors
• Large Carrington Street land holding of:
Floor Area 965 m²
Land Area 752 m²
• Includes a highly valuable, 3am liquor licence
• Showcasing a wonderfully maintained, two-storey building with generous public bar upon entry, well-appointed commercial kitchen, first floor dining room and a highly popular atrium-style function room and music area.
Currently holding 20 Pokies Machines in a licensing agreement to the property, with a positioned rental on a 5% yield this opportunity truly is unique.
For further information please contact Steven Mostafa from LINK, formerly Klemms on the below:
Phone: 0407 999 888 or