Adelaide Pub Opportunity $4,500,000 (15351)
Excellent Hotel operation, all facilities on offer!
* Freehold Opportunity
* NO Stamp Duty payable!
* Two separate titles
* 30 year lease
* Valuable 3am General Liquor Licence
* City of Adelaide’s Oldest Known Hotel
* $225,000PA Rental + GST + Outgoings
* Excellent Hotel operation, all facilities on offer
* Amazing 5% yield
* 20 Gaming Machine entitlements
* 9 offices, boardroom, kitchen and bathroom facilities
Steven Mostafa from LINK Business is pleased to present to the market an Adelaide Pub Freehold Opportunity.
Offering what is a rare chance to secure a well-established property with a long standing tenant, the hotel caters to all corners of the market, whether it be occupying, investing or re-developing (STCA).
The City of Adelaide’s oldest known hotel built in 1890, the property has been transformed in recent years and now offers the following investment highlights:
* High exposure, character-filled pub in the heart Adelaide's CBD with one of Adelaide’s most unique and eclectic interiors
* Large land holding of:
Floor Area 965 m²
Land Area 752 m²
* Includes a highly valuable, 3am liquor licence
* Showcasing a wonderfully maintained, two-storey building with generous public bar upon entry, well-appointed commercial kitchen, first floor dining room and a highly popular atrium-style function room and music area.
Currently holding 20 Pokies Machines in a licensing agreement to the property, with a positioned rental on a 5% yield this opportunity truly is unique.
For further information please contact Steven Mostafa from LINK, formerly Klemms on the below:
Phone: 0407 999 888 or